Friday, January 29, 2010

A New Year

A new year and many plans ahead. I just told my daughter the other day that I need to live another forty years as I have so many things left to do before I go to be with my other loved ones.

Larry is off to Ft Riley, KS counciling our "Wounded Warriors" for the next two months, so I am busying myself trying to get organized, once again, which is a feat yet to be accomplished since we married five years ago!

Yup, you're right. It was five years ago that we married and we are still trying to successfully put two houses into two-thirds of a house as we remodeled one third of it into Larry's business when I moved in.

My health seems to have improved lately. By that I mean there have been no surgeries since 10/09. YEA ;)......So, I am actively dancing with my group again, preparing for two performances next month and I have, also, registered to run for Ms Senior AZ, again, in March. I think this time it is more for the fun of it, since I'm familiar with the ropes of it all now.

Hopefully, I will remain strong and be able to finish painting the house inside now. The past week I have been in the best throw-away mood. Every bare corner that appears now and then seems to be such a great accomplishment.

I signed up for the Real Estate class this semester at the college, however, it was cancelled for lack of enrollment. So, I guess I will take the crash class in April, which is taught in Sedona for three weeks.

Just went through the 3rd worst storm in AZ since 1902! Rain and snow and more rain and snow for almost a week. My girlfriend was snowed in for 10 days in her mountain-top home in Prescott. Hard to believe we live in the high desert. Some places north of us got over 100 inches of snow!

OK, that's all for now. Just wanted to see if this blog still worked, ha,ha!

No comments: