Friday, December 28, 2007

Bad News Today

Today I was advised by my Cardio guy that I must remain very quiet (which means no dancing..:[ ) until he figures out why my left vetrical is only beating 25% He said most people in my state are flat on there back by now, but there are a very few like me who just keep going until they suddenly drop over...when I laughed, he asked me if I thought that was funny. I said, "yup! That's how most my family goes..really quick, but for me, I was always told I didn't have those genes and that I would live to be in my 90's like Aunt Theresa and would be in the nut house." He didn't laugh..:[ So, now I have to have another stinken Angiogram.... remember the last one, Jacque, when I saw Beefeeter Gin bottles floating through the air during the seizure I had as a result of the drugs they gave me to overcome my allergy to the Iodine? Good thing Auntie Ree was there to tell them what to do.....the scariest part of all this is that she won't be there to protect me this time..not physically, anyway. When I was checking out and feeling sad, the doc went by, patted me on the back and said smiling, "Cheer-up, look at you, in spite of it all, you are still energetic and still dancing!! It is amazing....You are amazing!!" He is a good doc, I guess. Two weeks ago, I clipped an article from our newspaper about women's heart problems, but didn't read it until tonight and, lo and behold, the newspaper interviewed my doc because he specializes in women's heart problems.....GOD is working!

So, again, I am asking for many prayers..especially for the staff at the hospital on 1/2 from 8:00AM 'til about noon should do it.....Larry could use a few, too..He is taking all this very hard.

Love mom and grammie

No comments: