Monday, March 10, 2008

Bored!

Let's see...what's up around here? Well, nothing too good on TV tonight, so thought I'd think of something to update this blog. Next Monday, of course, I will not be saying this with the Bachelor and Dancing With the Stars back on the air!

Went to my dance class this AM..my group is performing Friday for some women's Political party, but I am bringing and serving soup for the soup supper at church that night, so I will not be with them performing. However, I will perform on the 17th. So, we are busy getting ready for that. So many of my dance group are ill. I am trying very hard to stay healthy. We have bad flu all around us here and I am high risk...that is why I am careful wit the hand washing, shoes off in the house, no touching eyes and nose, etc.

Got the taxes off to the accountant last week. Now, we are just waiting for the results. They need to be mailed by the 15th.

Tomorrow I have a most important court trial for one of my CASA babies. Say a prayer all goes well. The permanent placement planning part is about to begin. Hard to let these babies go to people that I feel will not be a nurturing family. All I can do is tell my opinion to the judge and hope it makes a difference and then PRAY! So far, so good. We have had all happy endings up to now, but not without a struggle.

I am considering being on the board of the Mental Health Clinic here that does all the counseling for our foster kids. Maybe, if I get the position, I might be able to make a difference in a small way for them. We'll see.

Wednesday I begin my Cardio Rehab and then I am really gonna hit my routine hard..have about three weeks to get it memorized. Also, depending on whether the rehab makes a difference, I might go to the Arizona Heart Institute for a second opinion.

Well, Larry just came home, so will cut this short for now.

Love to all my babies, big and small....yo mama and grammie

P.S....65 degrees here today and SUNNY!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

SOOOO Nice to hear from you! XOXOX
If it was 60 here, I'd be far from bored! I'd be mowing,,,,oh yeah..no grass in AZ!