Friday, February 1, 2008

The Christmas Tree is In the Shed!

Finally, yesterday - Jan. 31st...the Christmas Tree came down, the living room is sparkling and I no longer feel claustrophobic ,and guilty, and totally stressed out when walking through the living room! When expressing those same emotions to Larry this AM and about how it took over three hours to do all this yesterday, he went on to to express how he would feel better if I had the garage cleaned out, too, so he could excercsise in it! And, while I was at it, he wished I would get rid of some of the furniture in the house, so he could put his excersize equipment in the house where it was when I moved in here and the car in the garage. I guess he has forgotten that the room that had his equipment in it is now his therapy room! Maybe his clients would like to use it during therapy...:(

Just like a man...the more we do, the more we can do attitude...but no stress in that!

Today, I was going to put together my curio cabinet that I ordered last August and it finally came last week..but, instead, I think I will bake a spice cake with carrots and dates and cranberries in it with whipped cheese dressing! No Calories or carbohydrates in that, EH?

No dance practice this AM as, at this time, doc says no dancing for a week and no going to Phoenix with Shirley today, either, for a denture adjustment, as I cancelled that appt a few days ago, not knowing what the future would hold after my Angiogram. I have a Nuclear Stress Test on Wednesday..pray for good results!

Called Randall Designs this AM. They will have my costume ready for my fitting on 4/4 to be ready for pick-up before my 4/12 pageant rehersal. They will discuss making my hair accessories at that time. Unbelievable! They are so kind. Please, Lord, let all this health stuff be settled by then and help me to learn my routine with great style and poise! God bless Shirley for all her help...she has it almost all choreographed! I think she is more excited about all this than I am. what a great friend!

Been pretty cold around here the last few weeks...like in the 20's at night and 45 or 50 degrees during the day. Rained quite a bit last week and of course Swif-Her didn't want to go out to potty and get her feet wet, so some days she didn't! Too funny..hope she doesn't split a bladder one day! She is due to come in heet this month and we have no husband for her, yet. Still don't know if this timing is convenient either. Larry suggested today that we just get her fixed. Maybe he is right. I don't know what we would do if something happened to her because of pregnancy complications and with no Auntie Ree around to help out, what would we do? So, we'll consider no babies for her..too sad!

Must run now and try to accomplish something today before the day is gone.

Oh yes, one of our best friends, Mel, who sponsored both of us in the church, is having open heart surgury (triple or quadriple by-pass) right now as I speak. Please keep him in all your prayers. he is truly God's loving child.

luv to all my babies, big and small...yo mama and grammie

P.S. Jacque, my spell check is not working either!....;(

No comments: