Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Almost Good As New ;-}

YEY!!! How great God is....awakened this AM at 7:45 feeling almost good as new..what's with these late sleep-in hours since my return home? How grateful I am to be able to walk a bit and not have my groin hurt..how grateful I am today to know the reason I have been feeling like a wet dishcloth since my procedure (according to the doc, yesterday) is because I lost a lot of blood and am quite enemic!..So, off to Walgreens yesterday to get those iron pills! After I pop a couple of those, I should be able to start fitting in a busy schedule ahead. Have an appt with the Cardio on Jan 28th to recheck my fitness with all this new blood flowing thru me, ha,ha!

Talked to Kim this AM and was sad to find she was unaware of all these recent events...guess it is hard to inform everyone, especially if they are unaware of our blogs. I gave her my blog address, but Jacque, I know you are so very busy, but if you could give her a quick call someday after 3PM or just after 7AM her time, when she is off of work,,it would be so wonderful. I know she feels really disconnected from the family since Auntie Ree's passing.

OK...off to the races today..5 CASA reports to complete and Larry's billing for the Courts and his private practice and, of course, the laundry and maybe take the tree down and the Christmas decor in the yard! (sorry I am not there to help with your laundry, Joke)..what if, each day, the two girls each did a load or two? Remember how I had to do 2 loads everyday and 6 on Saturday to keep up? = 6x2 = 12 +6 = 18 loads a week and a couple extra here and there? Thinking back, I remember how I resented doing those 2 loads a day while dad rested...HHHMMMmmmm. Oh well, we made it and so will you, dear..just want you to know you don't have to be Super Woman and that it is OK to reach out for help. (End of speech)

Love to all my babies, big and small...grammie/mom

PS..the holiday cards might get in the mail by the end of the week and, Cassie, your B.D. card too,...I haven't forgotten you. ;-]

1 comment:

Gabe's Mom said...

Thank you for your caring comment on my blog....just what I needed to hear. And thanks for letting me know that I have one more card to add to the holiday collection!