Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Drama at the Provence's!

Sorry for the delay in blogging, life has really taken up so much of my time. The more I do, the further behinder I get!

1st and foremost is the pageant, which will be here before I know it...As we all know, the month of December was a big set-back in many ways for me and I was unable to work on my dance routine...now, here we are four days from my first pageant rehearsal and I still haven't learned 40% of my routine, let alone polish up the styling and technique! I have been giving many hours the past 10 days trying to choreograph part of it and learn the other part that Shirley has choreographed. God bless Shirley for putting in endless hours helping me on this. Without her, I wouldn't be in the pageant, I am certain. Now, Friday after dance practice here with the Casa Belles, she and I will head for Phoenix for my second meeting with the MAN! Randall Designs will be taking my measurements..after losing 12lbs and then begin finalizing the design and begin making my costume that needs to be completed in three weeks! Guess they are capable of doing it with that time when you consider they made all the stars costumes in just four days from week to week. How exciting!! Still haven't found a gown yet..the MAN said they might have one for me to borrow when come Friday...then we will spend the night in Scottsdale in Shirley's condo and attend pageant practice Saturday from 9 to 12..hope this is all wortyh it.

Now, the trauma....Last night, Larry dropped a bronze praying hand and a black permanent marker off the cabinet in the kitchen. The hand fell on the marker on the floor..braking it in many pieces..needless to say, the permanent ink splattered in every direction! Of course, he did not tell me of all this or ask for my help until he had smeared it into and all over about a 1 1/2 square foot area! Oh my gosh! I tried pure ammonia..nothing..then bleach..nothing..by now, the worst is happening..for the first time since my procedure, I began to have Angina horribly up my neck, which made matters worse cause that was telling me that my heart wasn't fixed after all!
Suddenly, I remembered an old worn out piece of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser under my sink! I retrieved it and when I began rubbing it on my floor the stains started disappearing along with my Angina! Eventually, the entire stain came off the porous, cork like, $3500 kitchen floor. Now, today, I noticed a couple more splashes feet away from the original accident that had thoroughly dried and soaked into the floor. Another miracle, the remnants of the eraser pad and clear water removed those spots, too. I just got through e-mailing Procter and Gamble about this incident..I am sooo grateful..I told them I was going to tell everyone I knew about their product..by the way, coupons for it were in the Sunday paper and the pads are on sale at Walgreens this week! So, now you have it..my testimony for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!!!

3rd...I am on the Foster Care Review Board in Verde Valley all day tomorrow..I have ten cases to review..(a paper pile about four inches thick of information) before then, so I better get started reading :(

Next Monday, I will have another stress test to see what improvements have been made, because of the procedure...now, since the trauma last night, we know there is still more to be done if possible, so the next time Larry has an accident of sorts and they seem to happen frequently) I can withstand the experiences without having chest pains and/or Angina.

Now, I think it is time for a short nap...

Luv to all my babies..big and small...yo mama and grammie

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Yes and the good news about the magic eraser is that target sells a generic that works just as well! I just bought 20 boxes of them for school, because we need lots of 'magic erasing' here!

Stephanie Joy said...

well actually i tivo'd it but thanx, did you see that hairless rat...EWW! but yea I did see them, although I wasn't very please with there performance, they chandged the song around alittle and I like it better the other way. but yea well love you lots hope to see you soon!