Monday, January 28, 2008

Good News :) , Bad news :(

Had my post-procedure tests today..the good news is that, without being under stress,, my heart is pumping out oxygenated about 45% now (it was less than 25% before the procedure and 55 to 60% is normal) and the not so good news is that under stress there has been no improvement. :( The doc thinks the stint has slipped or is becoming clogged..drats! So, Wednesday AM back to the hospital I go and they will start all over.

Needless to say, I am not a happy camper at this moment. I am trying to remember that I am right where I need to be right now for some unknown reason and I know there are many prayers being said on my behalf and I am so very grateful for every one of them.

Much to do tomorrow to prepare for another stay in the hosp, including taking down the Christmas Tree!

Luv to all my babies, big and small..mom and grammie

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Wow, that sucks-- call me tonight...I'll be home after 8:00

Krishana said...

Good luck. We will be thinking about you!